UPCOMING TRAINING & WEBINARS
cultural competency development (4 CE Hours)
When: December 9, 2022 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM Pacific Time (the US and Canada)
- Identify cultural components specific to the fire service including performance standards, shift work, and barriers to treatment.
- Describe the complexities of firefighting including trauma exposure, challenges to interpersonal relationships, and organizational demands.
- Explain current trends in peer support and psychological services offered to fire departments and barriers to treatment.
- Identify psychological challenges most commonly recognized and researched in firefighter populations.
- Explain the contributing factors to suicide among firefighters.